sectioning script

From: Graham Percival
Subject: sectioning script
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:39:55 -0700

Hi John,

Given the debacle with my attempt to help the sectioning, I'll leave everything else to you. I still feel bad about leaving so much, so I wrote this python script for doing the
        @node
        @subsection
->
        @anchor{}
        @unnumberedsubsec
replacement

It works fine on basic-notation and advanced-notation. instrument-notation needs a bit of manual work, because Ancient and Vocal have subsubsections. In regards to GDP, do whatever it takes to make those files compile; when we get to them, they'll be rewritten to avoid anything deeper than @subsections.

AFAIK, this script should work similarly well on the translations, but I'm not going to tempt fate by trying it myself. :)

#!/usr/bin/python
import os
import sys
import re

try:
        infile = sys.argv[1]
except:
        print "Specify file"
        sys.exit()

filelines = open(infile, 'r').readlines()

for i in range( len(filelines) ):
        one = filelines[i]
        if (one[0:5] == '@node'):
                two = filelines[i+1]
                if (two[0:11] == '@subsection'):
filelines[i] = filelines[i].replace('@node ', '@anchor{')
                        filelines[i] = filelines[i].replace('\n', '}\n')
filelines[i+1] = filelines[i+1].replace('@subsection', '@unnumberedsubsubsec')

file = open(infile,'w')
for line in filelines:
#       print line,