Re: Spanish web polishing

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Spanish web polishing
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:22:57 +0100

Le vendredi 19 janvier 2007 à 11:42 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> I've been fixing small typos and improving orthotypography in spanish
> web translation. Daniel can give a look. I attach the patch, it is for
> the essay mainly.

Thanks, applied.  Your patch was clean, excepted for es/index.html.  It
looks like you haven't pull since you send the last patch to -devel for
this page.  Please pull and make a patch again for es/index.html and the
committishes (if typos fixed in the English pages don't affect the
translation, you still must update the committish to avoid
check-translation false warnings).

John Mandereau <address@hidden>