translation update

From: Till Rettig
Subject: translation update
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:30:58 +0200

Hi John,

I like the new version of the install/getting-started.html -- I hope I will have time on the weekend to update the German translation. Actually it seems I won't be able to do the check-translation as often as you mentioned it, but at least once a week should be possible. But then I didn't really understand how to get the other parts of the program via git, I mean the .po file for the program itself to translate that (as you suggested to Daniel), and then sometimes finally the documentation/tutorial. How do I change the git pull (I guess that is it about) command to get also the other parts from the git repository? And is it wise to do this in the same folder (now named to git web/master) or should I do it in another folder then?

Greetings
Till