Re: Document add-on suggestion for 13.1.1 Command line options

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Document add-on suggestion for 13.1.1 Command line options
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:00:05 -0800

Frédéric Chiasson wrote:
I'd like to change a little the page 13.1.1-Command Line Options to make the
syntax clearer for newbies. I didn't understand myself the syntax of these, I
had to give some time to test different options and to leave some messages to
the users' group because of that.

Thanks, I've added it to the git repository.

Cheers,
- Graham