Re: Styles [Was Re: Barline scans]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Styles [Was Re: Barline scans]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:38:58 -0800

Karl Hammar wrote:
[moving this from bug-lilypond]

address@hidden:
Karl Hammar wrote:
Maybe we should have a "my style" section in the doc.
Like section 4.3 Style sheets ?

There you tell us how to do it. But perhaps more like the snippet
respository, examples of different styles. Right now we "only" have
one style, the default one. Plus "tweaks", where the tweaks are more
something you do when lilypond don't cope with it, not a different style.

I have no objection to this; see
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

Cheers,
- Graham