gub trouble 1

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: gub trouble 1
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 16:32:40 +0100

Hi,

I have had very little time for lily the past months, but I hope to recover
soon. Right now I'm trying to make lily build again (which is more difficult
than it should because I spend most of my lily time in places where I have no
internet connection, e.g. on trains).

First problem is with changelogs: The following line in GNUmakefile.in seems
to be incorrect

                cd $(top-src-dir) && git-whatchanged gub-2.9.29-2.. >
$(distdir)/ChangeLog ;

which gives:

fatal: ambiguous argument 'gub-2.9.29-2..': unknown revision or path not in
the working tree.

--
Erik