another fine tuning issue for ties in chords

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: another fine tuning issue for ties in chords
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 17:09:04 +0100 (CET)

The attached image shows a snippet of an organ piece.  I can imagine
that the ugly overlap of the tie with the note can be avoided if all
notes of both the left and right chord take part in the tie formatting
process.  Apparently, LilyPond ignores the additional note in the
right chord.

Maybe I'm right and the fix is easy -- otherwise I'll write a bug
report (the same for the example in the other mail).

    Werner

PNG image