Re: Priority 3 Translation spanish, was: Priority 2 Translation of web s

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Priority 3 Translation spanish, was: Priority 2 Translation of web site to spanish
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 01:16:06 +0100

Daniel Tonda wrote:
> I'm sorry but I made a mistake concerning the title of the second mail:
> "Priority 2 Translation of web site to spanish"
>
> It was supposed to be for the:
> Priority 3 Translation of web site to spanish
>
> I attach it again just in case it went unnoticed because of the title.

As I (and certainly others) choose to sort emails by thread in my e-mail
client, it's better to always send translation stuff using a new (or
very recent) thread, so I can process them quickly.

> My apologies for any inconvenience.

That's OK. Thanks for your work; I've added all pages and pushed to
git.sv.gnu.org.

I've revised README; may you read it in detail and tell me whether
everything makes sense to you please? Get it by doing

        git pull git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git/ web/master:web/master

This command also ensures that all commands described in the revised
README will work for you.

There is an important issue, though: 'make LANG=es check-translation' in
latest web/master from git.sv.gnu.org says a lot of

fatal: bad object abb073a5a9b3a050525017ef595428c334bcfd9f

I guess it's because you took the committish of a local commit (i.e. a
commit you made but which is missing in git.sv.gnu.org). Please fix this
by using the committish given by

        git-rev-parse web/master

By the way, could you please follow instructions in README to update the
translation? Thanks!

Greetings

The Translation meister
--