Re: volta questions

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: volta questions
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 17:18:23 +0100

Paul Scott wrote:

J.P. Mellor wrote:

I know there's some question about exactly when the vertical bar on
the right side of a (final) volta bracket should be printed.  Here's a
patch which produces the behavior I suggested -- print it unless the
bracket is broken or shortened.

What do you mean by shortened? I can't find any examples of mine where Lily prints the right vertical bar.

I propose that the right vertical bar not be printed unless the user specifies this less than normal behavior.

As has been said earlier in this thread, the right vertical bar is
printed when the end of the volta coincides with a bar line of
one of the following types

  /Mats