Re: Feature: multiple header definitions

From: Ishizaki
Subject: Re: Feature: multiple header definitions
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:12:55 +0900

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:38:22 +0200
Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:

> The ChangeLog entry should be in the body of the email, the
>
> > Do you mean that a new function (say) "get_header" should be added,
> > and header should be handled as one of output_def ?
> > Then ,its hard for me as not being expert.
> >
> > Or, just simply write many codes in lily-parser.cc instead of writing
> > directly in parser.yy ?
>
> the latter, and it should be a  in a function get_header()

Hi, thank you for giving me advices.
How about this patch ? ( for cvs tree )
I'm not sure the change to global.itely is in adequate place.

ChangeLog entry;

2005-07-22  Yoshinobu Ishizaki  <address@hidden>

        * lily/lily-parser.cc (get_header): new function. Enable multiple
        \header definitions.

        * lily/parser.yy (lilypond_header_body): use get_header.

        * ly/init.ly:
        * scm/lily-library.scm (print-score-with-defaults): renamed
        $globalheader to $defaultheader

        * Documentation/user/global.itely (Creating titles): added short
        explanation that multiple headers are useable.