[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5473 Use "sim

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5473 Use "simple strings" rather than #"hash-prefixed Scheme strings"
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:39:34 -0000

This has some comments from David, I will for now put this back to Review. If this is not appropriate Valentin, you can move this to 'Push'.

[issues:#5473] Use "simple strings" rather than #"hash-prefixed Scheme strings"

Created: Thu Feb 07, 2019 09:32 AM UTC by Valentin Villenave
Last Updated: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:25 AM UTC
Owner: Valentin Villenave

Use "simple strings" rather than #"hash-prefixed Scheme strings"

Now that the user-exposed syntax hardly requires #-prefixed
string arguments anymore, we can do away with that syntax
through various places as well (particularly the LM, where
it may make things slightly less confusing for newcomers).

This commit leaves LSR-imported snippets untouched for now.

http://codereview.appspot.com/363910043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/