[Lilypond-auto] Issue 4187 in lilypond: Usage: convert-ly command line t

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4187 in lilypond: Usage: convert-ly command line tips
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 08:16:30 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Documentation

New issue 4187 by address@hidden: Usage: convert-ly command line tips

Usage 2.4, Problems running convert-ly:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/problems-running-convert_002dly.html

I would suggest a re-write of this chapter:

1. it doesn't list the command to run convert-ly recursively (in Linux):
find . -name '*.ly' -exec convert-ly -e '{}' \;

2. I would rename the chapter to something like "Tips on running convert-ly in the command line". Or better, I would merge this chapter in chapter 2.2 "Invoking convert-ly". The subject is basically the same and it's better having all in one page, considering also that both chapters are short.