Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3622 in lilypond: Wrong aikenheads on Mac

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3622 in lilypond: Wrong aikenheads on Mac
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 01:22:50 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 3622 by address@hidden: Wrong aikenheads on Mac

Can you give me suggestions as to how I can do more troubleshooting?

The bug is only reported on released versions of lilypond.

I've checked and found that it is reproduced on whole notes for 2.17.28, and it's gone for 2.17.29. See attached.

I don't (at the present time) have a buildable configuration on OSX 10.8.5, so I can't do a git bisect. If I did a git bisect on lilydev, it would be for Ubuntu, not for OSX.

I'm happy to do what I can to put this issue to rest.

Thanks,

Carl

Attachments:
        aiken-2.17.28.png  14.0 KB