Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3503 in lilypond: dynamics collide more often

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3503 in lilypond: dynamics collide more often with other systems
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 07:04:49 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 3503 by address@hidden: dynamics collide more often with other systems

I posted the combined set of patches for issue 3363 issue 3501 and this one, because they are so intertwined that it makes more sense to review the proposed final state, and if one of them fails, I'll drop all of them and start working on a revert of 2527.

One test fails, input/regression/dynamics-avoid-cross-staff-stem-2.ly
because that is the functionality we are removing. The middle system in the image at the top of the report is that test, and it goes back to the 2.16.2 output.

http://codereview.appspot.com/13167043