Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3203 in lilypond: Connecting bar lines missing

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3203 in lilypond: Connecting bar lines missing in piano staffs
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:50:45 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 3203 by address@hidden: Connecting bar lines missing in piano staffs

Revert is out as
commit 3a5d9634553705a8988c9e0dc291d4ef0cd89e9f
Author: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Date:   Sun Feb 24 15:44:43 2013 +0100

    Revert "Issue 3192: Clean up bar-line.scm some more"

    This reverts commit 0218d1c504463d1ea5b534f23ab4d45c1bc00d6e.

and I'll be using your example to check any further attempt. Given the large impact (pity that the regtests don't appear to see it), it might make sense to do 2.17.14 earlier than in two weeks. On the other hand, if we manage to sneak another blunder in then, waiting for three weeks would also be painful, so maybe we should just stick with the pattern.