Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3152 in lilypond: \remove "Script_engraver" do

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3152 in lilypond: \remove "Script_engraver" doesn't work on version 2.16 and following
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 17:25:58 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 3152 by address@hidden: \remove "Script_engraver" doesn't work on version 2.16 and following

I am not sure I would characterize this as a bug. The "problem" is that the New_fingering_engraver takes over. Removing it as well does the trick. And if you did _not_ remove it,
\new Voice \with { \remove "Script_engraver" } {
  \relative c' { <b-.>16 <b-.> <b-.> <cis-.> <d->>4 }
}
also kept all accents around. So I'd lean to characterizing it more as a documentation problem as anything else since the "demonstrated" behavior is only half the story, and does not make for a particularly consistent story.