Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2757 in lilypond: Patch: establish coding styl

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2757 in lilypond: Patch: establish coding styles in Emacs with dir-local variables and add Scheme batch indent script
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:01:29 +0000

Comment #16 on issue 2757 by address@hidden: Patch: establish coding styles in Emacs with dir-local variables and add Scheme batch indent script

We didn't reply to the -auto list, but on -devel. It's not possible to submit a new patch to a Rietveld issue if you don't own it, so I created a second one, before realizing that my addition was an issue separate from Davids's patch. Yes, this is a mess, so it's fine not putting it on countdown, see last message about GOP2-4:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2012-08/msg00480.html