Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2148 in lilypond: vertical skylines should use

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2148 in lilypond: vertical skylines should use stencil integrals
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 18:18:55 +0000

Comment #151 on issue 2148 by address@hidden: vertical skylines should use stencil integrals

Joe, I don't know about Mike's patch, but when I build on Grenouille (Pentium 4 with 2GB RAM and a 20 GB hard disk), I get lots of warnings "Programming error: parsed object should be dead." This and that segmentation fault (of GCC, not of LilyPond) might be the sign of a hardware problem. That said, I don't have found any significant output from SMARTD about the hard disk (but I couldn't get its temperature, fortunately by this hot weather the server is in a cold room), and don't get crashes with programs other than once GCC and once LilyPond while testing this patch, so I'm not sure how to investigate.