lightning

Itanium port

From: Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
Subject: Itanium port
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 18:16:10 -0300

Hi,

  Sorry for the noise.

  Is there some Debian developer that can sponsor me for a guest
account in the mailing list? Basically follow
https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/

I should need a few hours in yttrium.debian.net as seen at
https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi

Would like to test
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lightning.git/commit/?id=a226197d5711fb863a58bf1455fc0a16cfa48fb3
First would check if it builds using default/fallback setup.
After that I would invert the "#if 0" in the above commit and
validate it still builds and works.
The most complex test (the _casx function) needs to be validated
with a modified check/catomic.c to make sure it is really atomic,
and does not work by accident.
If more complete debugging is required, it would be good to have
binutils-dev installed,
otherwise I would need basic build/debug tools, i.e. gcc/gmake/gdb.

Anyway, it is not an important port and if someone needs it, they
should report at some point.

Thanks!
Paulo