lightning

Re: Provide and document jit_get_reg/jit_unget_reg/jit_live

From: Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen
Subject: Re: Provide and document jit_get_reg/jit_unget_reg/jit_live
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 18:47:22 +0200

Dear Paulo,

I have sent a sequence of patches based on the current git HEAD. Please review them.

Thanks,

Marc

Am Sa., 3. Apr. 2021 um 11:36 Uhr schrieb Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen <marc.nieper+gnu@gmail.com>:
Dear Paulo,

I would like to gently remind you of documenting the above functions in the manual and to provide them in the public headers.  In earlier threads, you have given a number of use cases of these functions.

Please tell me in case I can help you (for example, by providing a patch).

Thank you,

Marc