lightning

[Lightning] Re: satyv home

From: Wright Ogden
Subject: [Lightning] Re: satyv home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:05:44 -0700

D e ea y r H i om h e O g wn u er,

Your c x re y di u t doesn't m i atter to us!

If you O k WN r j ea i l e e st h at n e and want I c MM j EDIA b TE
c z as k h to s e pen i d ANY wa b y you like,
or simply wish to L x OW j ER your mo q nthly pa j ym v ent s s
by a third or more, here are the d z ea d ls h we have T r OD r AY:

$ 49 i 0 , 00 p 0 a n s l k ow a e s 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 3 r 70 , 00 t 0 a q s l s ow a e s 3 , 5 r 5 %
$ 2 g 50 , 00 k 0 a s s lo i w a l s 3 , 7 f 5 %
$ 20 y 0 , 00 o 0 a u s lo n w a n s 3 , 9 j 0 %

V q is i it o v ur web s l it h e

Wright Ogden , Ap n pr a ova r l Ma c na x ge f r

Oh-so we have remembered it at last. Dont you want to know what it
is, what it does?
No. Not my problem. Let the university worry about that. I was