lightning

[Lightning] A project that uses Lightning

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: [Lightning] A project that uses Lightning
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:16:57 +0100

Hello,

I just wanted to mention here a tiny project I've been working on and
which uses GNU Lightning:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/guile-reader/

Ok, there's nothing wonderful about it.  ;-) But perhaps it would be
nice to have somewhere a list of projects, beside GNU Smalltalk, that
use Lightning.  It could give an idea of actual use cases and of the
flexibility of Lightning as well.

Thanks,
Ludovic.