Re: [libunwind] Feature request: Get an unw_dyn_info_t* from an address

From: David Mosberger
Subject: Re: [libunwind] Feature request: Get an unw_dyn_info_t* from an address
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:50:37 -0800

  David> Also, note that _U_dyn_cancel() does NOT flush the cache.

Argh, ignore my comments about cache-flushing...
I managed to confuse registration of unwind-info with _using_ the
unwind-info.

A code-generator does NOT have to worry about cache-flushing.  Every
time the dynamic-unwind info changes, a generation-number is
incremented, so that the users of the unwind-info can quickly
determine whether anything changed in regards to the dynamic
unwind-info.  Actually, while the infrastructure is there in
principle, the code doesn't look complete to me.  Let me take a look
at it.

        --david