libtool

(no subject)

From: psmith
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:52:57 -0400

Hi all;

Sad to say I've had to unsubscribe from this list.  Without any
moderation, it's simply forwarding waaaaay to much spam to my account
for me to stay subscribed.  When my spam filters bounce the mail back
(not my choice: my company manages them and nothing I can do about it),
then Mailman gets upset and disables my account.  Tres annoying.

Hopefully some brave soul(s) will step forward and offer to moderate the
mailing list--believe me I know what a pain moderation is: I had to
enable it on all the GNU make mailing lists a year or two ago as it was
getting out of control.  Moderation is annoying, but it's the best
alternative we have so far.

If you want to reply, please CC me or I won't see it :-).

Cheers, and good luck all.