libreplanet-us-ma

Re: [LibrePlanet-US-MA] [libreplanet-discuss] [fsf-community-team] GNU 3

From: wayne, steve
Subject: Re: [LibrePlanet-US-MA] [libreplanet-discuss] [fsf-community-team] GNU 30th Celebration
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:01:35 -0700

Will there be any IRC activities for those of us too far to join in-person?

Solidarity,
 Wayne

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Aurélien DESBRIÈRES <address@hidden> wrote:
Kẏra <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey all,
>
> I wanted to invite anyone who's in the Boston area this weekend to the
> GNU 30th Celebration: https://www.gnu.org/gnu30/
>
> It would also be fantastic if anyone wanted to volunteer to help out
> at the event! If so, shoot an email to address@hidden
>
> If any of you go, i'll see you there [=
>
> Best,
> Kyra

Hi Kyra,

Thanks you for this invitation, unfortunetly I live very far from that
event and so I will not be there.

Happy Birthday GNU!

Thanks you for all.

All a so little word that mean so much thing today.

Thanks you RMS!

--
Aurélien DESBRIÈRES