libreplanet-discuss

Re: Voting machines not AI code

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: Voting machines not AI code
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 23:51:50 +0330

People,

Akira is a really good friend of software freedom community and he’s advocated
for our principles for a long time. I believe whether you find his examples
good or not it’s the core value and the point of his speech that matters.
Sometimes describing what we mean can be quite hard and sometimes people
misinterpret what we mean. Specially with text that sometimes makes it extra
hard to communicate properly for us non-native English speakers.

Please pay more attention to what he means rather to how it’s said.

And of course I don’t mean any disrespect to any of you good friends of mine
and our community.

Cheers.