Re: FSF now accepting board nominations from associate members

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: Re: FSF now accepting board nominations from associate members
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 11:03:24 -0500

Hi,

On 1/20/23 11:57, Devin Ulibarri wrote:

In case you missed it, we announced yesterday that the FSF is now accepting board nominations from its associate members. Associate members may now nominate via the board nomination form. This marks an important step forward to the process.

Please see the following for full details and important links:
* https://www.fsf.org/news/fsf-now-accepting-board-nominations-from-associate-members * https://www.fsf.org/blogs/membership/associate-members-are-invited-nominate-new-candidates-to-the-fsf-board

This is just a reminder that the nomination form closes tomorrow, Friday, March 3, 2023, 10:00 EST (15:00 UTC).

Also, we are looking for moderators to the new board nominee forum. If you are eligible (i.e. an associate member with some experience with moderation) and interested, please email campaigns@fsf.org.

Also, if you are interested, we are still looking for moderators to the new board nominee forum. Please email campaigns@fsf.org if this is something that interests you. If you have any questions about what moderation entails, feel free to ask.

Best,
Devin

--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Registration for "LibrePlanet 2023: Charting the Course" is open:
https://libreplanet.org/2023/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 005D 0372 4A11 C08A 5A35 3D2C 906D B6E3 98AA 6CF6
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.