LibrePlanet Free Software Game Trailer Reel

From: Dennis Payne
Subject: LibrePlanet Free Software Game Trailer Reel
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 10:56:04 -0400

For LibrePlanet, have we considered doing a free software game trailer
reel? I was creating a trailer for a game I've been working on. I
started wondering if more free software games should create trailers to
try to build awareness. Having it as a session during LibrePlanet would
bring more visibility to the trailers.

Here is the trailer for Mojotron: Robot Wars if you want to see what I
created:
https://youtu.be/LBEphj6g04c

The code for Mojotron: Robot Wars is not available yet but I'm working
on getting it out. The original Mojotron code is available but you need
an old version of ClanLib to run it.

--
Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com