You Have 24 Months To Get On TikTok -LinkedIn article - can we apply poi

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: You Have 24 Months To Get On TikTok -LinkedIn article - can we apply points raised to fedi ?
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:28:36 +0100

Hi All

Granted this article is about getting on Tik Tok, but perhaps the same thinking could be applied to the Fediverse. Some of us here are already on there. As the article states this world changes, and changes fast. So perhaps our building up our presence on the fedi is not a bad thing.

https://www.linkedin.com/events/6945345656790114305/about/

The points covered are also surely just as applicable to fedi

* Why time is running out to get started on TikTok.
* Discovering what makes a great TikTok.
* What to do if you don’t feel comfortable on video.
* How to grow on social media when you don’t have a lot if time.
* Why LinkedIn still matters in a TikTok world.

Could be a few takeaways from this article.

Regards

Paul

--
Paul Sutton, Cert Cont Sci (Open)