Re: Psiphon

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: Psiphon
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 10:00:37 +0430

On Tue, 2021-07-27 at 22:45 +0300, Julian Daich wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Julian.

> Is someone familiar with this software?
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psiphon

I am. I live in Middle East where internet is heavily censored. It is
one of the commonly used internet/web censorship circumventing tools.

> They say is GPL, has no GNU distros based version, there is an
> Android
> version but is not losted in F-Droid.

You can suggest it to F-Droid people. I know many versions of it. Some
television channels even published their own versions.

--
Ali Reza Hayati (https://alirezahayati.com)