Re: Were Intellectual Property to be abolished altogether, would you or

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: Were Intellectual Property to be abolished altogether, would you or FSF support it?
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 08:50:45 -0700

At Snowdrift.coop, we're still working to get launched on our proposals
for how we can fund public goods without relying on exclusivity (i.e.
"club goods" where you join the club by paying for access or watching
ads etc). There's no reason in principle that we need these artificial
exclusions (exclusive rights, all rights RESERVED exclusively) in order
to coordinate in supporting the people who do creative work.