Re: Support RMS

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 23:37:08 +0300

* Deb Nicholson <deb@eximiousproductions.com> [2021-04-14 23:01]:
> Hi,
> It will not matter how many examples I produce, if you consider "shouting
> at people in public" acceptable behavior.

I do not know what you mean with "shouting at people in public". I
asked for example, but there is no example. LOL.

First time you said it little different, now you turn it to me this
way. You play with words. I already said, show me, as if it was on
public, where is the video. I want to see if that shouting is
justified for this much of circus created here.

Defamation in writing may be so much more damaging than a single
protest where you feel it is shouting.

> There are many collections of examples of RMS's unacceptable
> behavior and if you have discounted all of them, then you will
> discount all of mine too.

So is that reason why you cannot now provide one single reference that
we can see?

Or you avoid providing it, or you don't have? Or you just speak
generally, but you don't know?

> It might be interesting to think about why that is and if there is
> some behavior you would find unacceptable from RMS or a person whose
> word you would believe?

Instead of rhetoric, just show me what you mean, do you have URL?

> I can't share the GNU maintainer mailing lists because they are not and
> never have been public.
> I will not waste any more of my time trying to change your mind.

But I am eager to change my mind, I just don't know what you speak
about. When asked to show the reference, or evidences, you just speak
of excuses. Sorry, that will make it not more right.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/