Re: GFDL license help

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: GFDL license help
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:45:36 +0300

* quiliro@riseup.net <quiliro@riseup.net> [2021-04-13 16:42]:
> I might not be able to accomplish my intent.  I am thinking that maybe
> it could not be convenient either.  But what I meant is that I would
> promote only projects that support RMS.  Some projects might have their
> own policy and would not want to take sides.  So, I would have to think
> this policy better.

Promote this website everywhere: https://stallmansupport.org/ as it is
well written.

I think it is good to see how those to us apparently "trusted"
organizations are prone to make unfoundaed accusations and abuse the
same human rights they were preaching to support previously.

That shows how corrupt are organizations. For people it is hard to
tell, as I do not know none of them. I know few good programmers and
good persons who speak against RMS in unfounded manner and I am kind
of negatively surprised how their minds work. In general, I expected
of programmers to think logically due to programming, but that is not
so, they may not at all be socially skilled and they may be geniouses
but social sociopaths.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns