Re: Support RMS

From: Danny Spitzberg
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 10:40:40 -0700

   What do you mean by “remove”?

   On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 10:38 AM Quiliro Ordóñez
   <[1]quiliro@riseup.net> wrote:

     I see there is a great effort to make a small group of people remove
     the
     work of just one person.  What that one person does must be very
     important for someone to try to stop it.  I wonder if most of RMS
     opposers are against the greater part of his work and in favour of
     the
     smaller portion of his work.  Is there a daily comment on RMS' web
     page
     which is offensive enough to have such a tough stand?  Or is it that
     this campaign by the real opposers of his work (corporations) have
     great
     power to convince?  Or could it be that some of the opposers are not
     so
     sincere on their intentions?