Re: Support RMS

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:28:34 +0300

* Robbt <robbt@azone.org> [2021-03-27 15:07]:
> Thanks for reading my thoughts on the matter, I'm not sure if they
> are helpful or just the muddled result of me spending too much time
> trying to process these events without much direct first-hand
> knowledge or involvement.

They are not helpful. You have no first hand knowledge, there was no
need to write that nonsense.

It is off-topic.

Please do not spread rumours and fear mongering on Libreplanet mailing
list.

Be respectful. Be mindful. Work together. Advocate freedom.
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:About/Code_of_Conduct