Re: Support RMS

From: Danny Spitzberg
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 11:15:12 -0700

   Thomas, you keep using the word “lies” to refer testimonies in this
   thread from former FSF staff.

   Do you mean to say that these people are all lying?

   Also, more importantly, are you implying that Paul and Aaron and Deb
   and every proposal for a path forward is all... bad?

   On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 11:11 AM Thomas Lord <[1]lord@basiscraft.com>