Re: Support RMS

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 10:39:59 -0700

   That's silly.  The FSF was unionized with the encouragement and support
   of the FSF executives and board, including RMS, because unions are
   good, at least while the injustice of wage labor still exists.

   > he also caused harm to people and to the FSF organization and the
   free software movement.

   I regard that as a straight up lie because none of the derogatory
   things said about him have supported that conclusion.

   Once again,  you are free not to associate with the FSF or the
   movement, but pretending to be an ally while repeating slanders should
   not be tolerated here or anywhere.

   -t