Re: RMS is back on board

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: RMS is back on board
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 00:27:10 +0300

* Ali Reza Hayati <hayati@riseup.net> [2021-03-26 00:03]:
> As I said, there's no "proof". A story, even if the whole world
> tells it, doesn't matter unless there's proof.

It does not matter for people with integrity, as such would not accuse
without evidences. That is why we have courts, justice systems. They
are far from perfect but better than middle age, at least in those
countries considered as developed countries.

Problem is that we have society where one person can incite hate
mongering with thousand others by using only what? Words. They enjoy
the freedom of speech to pervert true meanings and incite bullying.