Julia Reda, Nathan Freitas, Nadya Peek to keynote LP 2021

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Julia Reda, Nathan Freitas, Nadya Peek to keynote LP 2021
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 17:33:56 -0500

Hi, everyone,

Today we announced our third keynote speaker for this year's
conference. The digital fabrication expert and hardware hacker Nadya
Peek will be joining the lineup of the Guardian Project's Nathan
Freitas and copyright reform activist Julia Reda.

If you could help us spread the word, that would be great. Below I'll
link to the press release we just published about Nadya, but please
look forward to the full schedule announcement later this week.

<https://www.fsf.org/news/press-hardware-hacker-and-academic-nadya-peek-to-keynote-libreplanet-2021>

-g

--
Greg Farough // Campaigns Manager