🚂 All aboard for software freedom

From: Greg Farough
Subject: 🚂 All aboard for software freedom
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 18:39:07 -0500

Hi, everyone,

The FSF fall fundraiser launched yesterday, and we could use your help
in meeting our goal of 500 new members by December 31st. As usual,
we have a few surprises in store for everybody this fundraiser cycle,
and we'd appreciate help in spreading the message.

If you're not an associate member, could you take the time to become
one today? The program is at the core of our work in promoting free
software, and we always need support. It often seems like the odds are
against us, but we all know from experience that no community is quite
as resilient or as committed as ours.

Please visit the appeal page, and share on social media or a
microblogging site if you use one: <https://fsf.org/appeal/>

Thanks for everything!

-g

--