High Priority Projects list feedback

From: Greg Farough
Subject: High Priority Projects list feedback
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 16:47:10 -0400

Hi, everyone,

The High Priority Projects committee is reconvening to make its latest
round of updates to the HPP list, and we could use your support in
identifying areas where free software is most sorely needed. Often,
these are areas where users feel heavily pressured to use nonfree
software to accomplish basic tasks. Just as an example, you might
suggest the need for a free software CAPTCHA system, as many users are
forced to run the nonfree reCAPTCHA software in their browsers.

Please give our announcement post a read, and reach out to us with
your suggestions at <hpp-feedback@gnu.org>.

<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/committee-begins-review-of-high-priority-projects-free-software-list-2014-your-input-is-needed-by-january-8>

-g

--