Re: The sad decline of copyleft software licenses? :(

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: The sad decline of copyleft software licenses? :(
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 06:28:40 +0900

I would really like to hear broad philosophical arguments concerning this.

Although I am no expert, it seems the crux of the problem is "intellectual
property" itself?

I wonder if there are  arguments for nullifying or limiting the extent of the
"copyright holders' terms and conditions" in the first place.

-Yasi