Re: The sad decline of copyleft software licenses? :(

From: Marinus Savoritias
Subject: Re: The sad decline of copyleft software licenses? :(
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 18:10:15 +0200

Even if that doesnt happen. Most of the new projects on Github are MIT. And cases like Supertuxkart and MPV and SDL changing from GPL doesn't help things. I am also working in a Software company and I am deeply into software communities in social media and such. Not a lot of people talk about GPL.

Plus there is the famous case of Linux not going GPL-3

Marinus Savoritias