Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)

From: Matt Ivie
Subject: Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement (Sagar Acharya : 2)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 13:12:17 -0600

   "And, yes, I rely on a Mac, and MS Office for lots of things - "
   Hi Miles, this is not an attack bit a practical question. What
   functions does the Mac do for you that you're unable to do in a libre
   system? Same question on MS office.
   I have been an IT professional for some years now and I have been able
   to run my workstations using debian and I use LibreOffice without much
   of an issue.
   Do we need to start a new thread or discuss this privately since it is
   a little bit of a side topic.

   On July 24, 2020 2:12:27 PM MDT, Miles Fidelman