Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Re: Practicality of GNU project and libre movement
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:21:17 -0400

Hi, everyone,

I think this thread has deviated far enough from its original intent,
and that all of the productive points we could hope to get out of it
have already been made. Let's please try to refocus the discussion to
free software, not ad hominem attacks and bickering posing as
constructive criticism. Free software activism is an uphill battle in
many ways, and we shouldn't waste time being divisive to each other,
nor unwelcoming to members of our community who may be newer than
others.

I'll also take the liberty to remind people once more of the
LibrePlanet code of conduct, which governs this mailing list and which
we take very seriously:
<https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:About/Code_of_Conduct>

Thanks for reading,
-g