Free software video conferencing tools advocacy call to action

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Free software video conferencing tools advocacy call to action
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 13:26:02 +0100

Hi

Just responded to a post from online centres (@Online_Centres) in the uk
regarding their course https://www.learnmyway.com/courses/video-calling/
not having any mention of free software tools

I tweeted in @fsf and @fsfe but if anyone can help by tweeting them a
few alternatives  please (there is a good list somewhere I can't find it.)

I know there are things such as

Jami
Big Blue button
Jitsi meet (or however you type it)

Any help will really support the cause, We won't get anywhere with ONE
person doing this, it needs a combined effort.

Also a good way to cite that the community held the whole of libreplanet
2020 via free software, which will help push back against any argument
about it not working properly.

Thanks for any help, lets spread the word.

Paul
--
Paul Sutton
https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/