Re: Sacrifices made for Free Software

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Sacrifices made for Free Software
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 14:28:24 +0300

Dear Nicholas,

I have read your blog and I find you did it right.

Keep your own integrity, don't sell it for a degree. Why you need a
degree which is corrupted? Is it really "education"?

Finally, think about the degrees, many times people with degree will
get employed in companies where their bosses don't have any degree.

It is case with me, I have no degree and I am employing people with
degree, and many times it means little, we want practical skills to be
demonstrated, with the degree or not.

Keep doing well and fight for free software, I think now it is more
important then ever before, and that society is at stake.

Jean

* Nicholas Johnson <nickjo@posteo.net> [2020-06-08 20:21]: