Re: purism why does fsf and libreboot embrace a misleading company?

From: a
Subject: Re: purism why does fsf and libreboot embrace a misleading company?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 07:33:52 +0100

I got aware, I have made a big mistake. The subject
should have said
purism why does fsf and libreplanet embrace
misleading company?

I will restart my post having the correct subject
and a couple of adjustments in the text.
People can then resend their responses to the
new post.

Can they posts I wrote having the wrong
subject get deleted?

> Would you mind pasting the text of your message on this list?  I get
> this when I visit the site, and I do not intend to enable JS:

I did not think of this. To my knowledge the paste bin runs
free js. I will display the text.