Re: libreboot installfest at Libre Planet 2020

From: ariel
Subject: Re: libreboot installfest at Libre Planet 2020
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 12:41:01 -0700

   Hello every one:

   It appears that my proposal of making a libre boot install fest at
   Libre Planet 2020 in Boston didn't pick up interest since only one
   person ("roberto") replied back.

   To be true I feel a little relief.

   I will like to share this email I got from the Libre Palent 2020
   Organizers which I agree with:

   "We like your suggestion, and I have taken it on to inquire about the
   possibilities.
   Firstly, Librebooting a computer is quite invasive and not everyone
   (even in our community of installfest experts) can do it, and I want
   you to be aware that one computer is harder than others with this.
   TechnoEthical is one of our exhibitors on site, and Tiberiu has
   graciously offered to do some flashing at his booth. So, do bring your
   laptop and you will likely be able to get the help you need. Have a
   look at his website to see the most common laptops:
   [1]https://tehnoetic.com/";

   So with this, we can close this proposal. I'll like to thank you all
   for all the attention you have given to this matter. See you soon at
   Libre Planet 2020