Re: One word label for someone who rejects proprietary software

From: C . Cossé
Subject: Re: One word label for someone who rejects proprietary software
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:10:13 -0800

   On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:14 AM Roberto Beltran
   <[1]robertobeltran@protonmail.com> wrote:

     > Moral arguments with respect to software are vaccous.
     What are your reasons for being on this list?

   Free software developer for over 20 years.  Occasional FSF/FSFE paying
   member.  FLOSS advocate since long before the term "FLOSS" (which I
   don't like), circa 2005.

     I'm not saying I agree with the communist perspective, but I do
     think there are ethical reasons for not producing and for rejecting
     proprietary software.

   Go ahead, explain the ethical reasons, or better, the immorality of
   proprietary software and how libre software is somehow moral.